Friday, October 31, 2008

Belly Laugh

My little sister, Kristen, was here this last week for a visit. Though I am her only sister, I was told that I am now the #2 reason for coming to New York (I guess you lose status with the rest of the family when you have kids). We had a great time together, and as usual, the time went by way too quickly. I think Jake did a thorough job of giving her a taste of parenthood, and we were all too happy to let her experience it! I think she'll forgive him someday (though I won't forget!) for soiling her pants with his poopy diaper. LOL :)
Speaking of laughter, we never know what our son will think is funny and make him laugh. And though we try, he doesn't laugh at the same thing twice or long enough for us to go get the camera and catch it on film. Well, my sister worked her magic this week and had Jake laughing really hard. It was the funniest thing and we all were laughing right along with him. Check it out.

No comments: