Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random Monkey Business

I can't say I always like it, but life is surely never boring at our house. And whoever said, "Silence is golden" didn't have young children. I tend to worry when I can't hear Jake and Makenna fighting playing sweetly together. A few random examples caught on camera tell the truth, the whole some-day-I'll-blackmail-you truth. :)
Mischevious Makenna has gotten into a bottle of conditioner and rubbed it all over her head and face (at least she knows where it goes, right?)

"Mommy, I think your high heels would look great with my new hair-do."
I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be good. 
Red pants, blue pants, yellow pants, Oops! (Have you ever read the book "Blue hat, green hat" by Sandra Boynton?)
 
"Are you going to send me away to Auntie Kristen's house?"
Here's a random showing of how my children play. Jake loves to line his cars up (always has!) and Makenna pushes everything but her baby doll around in the strollers!


No comments: