Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

We took Jake to his first Easter Egg hunt this morning. He got to decorate Easter eggs, participate in a spoon/egg race (good thing the eggs were boiled!), and pick up brightly colored plastic eggs filled with sweet treats. Jake calls them "num, num, num." (Don't ask me how he knows what candy is because I've tried to steer clear of giving him junk food...I have a hard enough time getting him to eat real food right now...but, nevertheless, he knows when something is good!) It was fun to watch his enthusiasm and enjoyment.

Coloring an egg before dipping it in the dye.

Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, this was the only one of me. :)



What's inside these things?



Yeah for a fun Saturday morning activity on a beautiful Spring day!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

what a cutie. happy easter!

Unknown said...

My kids had a blast easter egg hunting this year too. I agree- too much candy! Way cute pics! Can't wait to meet you all in July! Have a good weekend!

Glenn and Natalie said...

He's adorable! I hope you plan on coming over to see us before you go! Jake needs to meet Ella.

kado! said...

I can tell he is having a GREAT time!

good think the sun came out for a little bit!

talonandanna said...

i love holidays with kiddos! it sooo much fun to see their anticipation and to see them savor the moment and ENJOY the little things! he's such a cute little guy, love the smile!

Maria and Ryan said...

ok, so Lisa, I just read on Steph's blog that you are moving! crazy--so I had to hop on over to your blog and read all about your life lately! I am so in love with you being closer to us--I know the chances are still relatively remote of seeing you, but still...CO feels closer than NY. Are you excited? I am SOOOOO calling you soon! We need to catch up! Love you! It was great to see all your photos!