Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween



Great big globs of squishy, slimey, pumpkin guts!


Jake loved helping Daddy carve the pumpkin.


Our little Lady Bug showing off Mommy's pumpkin masterpiece! I opted for paint this year, a much cleaner alternative to pumpkin guts.


Spiderman, waiting to hit the streets for trick or treating. If only the sun would set!


I've learned that I have to set my camera to continuous shot and just hold down the shutter button to get a few good pictues (of the hundred that I take). I thought that it was amusing to see how quickly Makenna's facial expression changes as these shots were one after another. :) I never did get the two of them smiling at the camera simultaneously. Oh, well. There's always another time.

1 comment:

Holly said...

OH my gosh!!! Aidan was Spider Man too!!!! Great minds think alike, MOM! :) Friggin' adorable.